[Linphone-developers] Linphone iPhone version 2.4 have some bugs

From: Mallikharjuna Rao
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iPhone version 2.4 have some bugs
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 11:29:06 +0530

Hi,

1. Linphone iPhone version 2.4 have some bugs. On History page it cannot redirecting to HistoryDetailviewController by clicking on Details arrow button.

2. G.729 codec was not dispalying in the Audio.plist file.

    i have follow these below rules.. Include G729_preference in the Audio.plist file but it didn't show me G.729 codec for key g729_preference Key. for other than these codecs it showing all fine.

     a) Include G729_preference in the Audio.plist file and set Default Value to YES.

     b) In Project -> Target -> Build Settings find "Preprocessor macros" and include HAVE_G729.

can suggest me for these above two issues.

Thank you,
Mallikharjun.