[Linphone-developers] G.729 Codec not showing on Audio codecs list for L

From: Mallikharjuna Rao
Subject: [Linphone-developers] G.729 Codec not showing on Audio codecs list for Linphone iPhone
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:53:04 +0530

Hi,

For the Latest released version Linphone iPhone G.729 Codec was not showing on settings-> Audio Codec. am setting all files and enable to yes for "g729_preerence" key to YES. but it didn't showing nothing in setting-> Audio codec list. showing all codecs like speex, G.722 and PCMU & PCMA etc.

But if we change key from g729_preference to g726_preference or g722_preference then it showing G729 codec title fine, but problem is with key. especially for g729_preference key. other keys were showing perfectly when we set as g729 title. i dont what the problem happening with "g729_prefernce" key. before versions like 2.2.4, 2.3 its showing perfectly. but problem with 2.4 version for g729_perefence key.