[Linphone-developers] Linphone iPhone Two Self Video Preview Overlapping

From: powerqian
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iPhone Two Self Video Preview Overlapping
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 02:20:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi Linphone developers,

I'm using the Linphone source code in tag 2.4. I found out an issue related
to the self video view. Please see the three attached images.

<http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/file/n204758/IMG_0003.jpg>

<http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/file/n204758/IMG_0004.jpg>

The first and second were shown after freshly install Linphone, and making a
call. Then it asked for Camera access. I guess the black screen is the view
when the app doesn't get the camera access yet.

<http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/file/n204758/IMG_0005.jpg>

The third one can be replicated by make two calls (Add call during an active
call). By that time camera access is granted so there's no black video
preview. The self video preview in second call was covered by the first
call's self video preview, which is static.

I captured view hierarchy, and there are two IOSCapture layer stacked on
videoPreview view. I haven't dig into that part of the code since I think
you guys may know how to fix.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Li.