[Linphone-developers] Python for RPi - registration error?

From: Charles Hamilton
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Python for RPi - registration error?
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 14:29:37 -0400

Hello,

With the latest versions of Linphone Python for Raspberry Pi, I've not been able to run the sample security cam code (https://wiki.linphone.org/wiki/index.php/Raspberrypi:start). Here is the error:

 File "linphone-python1.py", line 48, in __init__
    self.configure_sip_account(username, password)
  File "linphone-python1.py", line 72, in configure_sip_account
    proxy_cfg.identity = 'sip:address@hidden'.format(username=username)
AttributeError: 'linphone.ProxyConfig' object has no attribute 'identity'

Is this a registration error? If so, I've tried several working sip.linphone.org accounts of mine that I know are working correctly, so I'm at a loss.

Would you have any guidance on troubleshooting this?

Thanks very much for your attention.
Charles