[Linphone-developers] Obi ATA hardware device support

From: Al Biz
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Obi ATA hardware device support
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 09:29:08 +0200

I would like to use the ObiHai analog SIP adapter to receive calls from Linphone users.  However, where it says "your service has been activated" after creating a Linphone account, it does not clearly delineate what information you are supposed to enter into the Obihai device configuration web panel.  Specifically, OBI asks for the following:

Service Provider Proxy Server
Service Provider Proxy Server Port
Outbound Proxy Server
Outbound Proxy Server Port
Username
Password
URI

Do Linphone developers advocate or support this kind of application for a Linphone SIP account?

The reason I post this in the developers forum is that OBI apparently has a "partner program" where they give commission on sales of their analog SIP adapter.  I thought you might want to know about this since it could be a way to raise some money that contributes to the operation of the Linphone SIP service.