Re: [Linphone-developers] Default audio codecs IOS

From: John Mathew
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Default audio codecs IOS
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 16:49:41 +0400

Matt,

Am also facing the same issue. The audio.plist Boolean gets activated only when we move to the settings tab at least once.

I have observed that, the media streamer and ortp libraries are getting initialised and controlled somewhere in the settingsviewcontroller .

Someone from linphone should be able to put some light on this.