[Linphone-developers] CMake version for iPhone compilation?

From: Peter Villeneuve
Subject: [Linphone-developers] CMake version for iPhone compilation?
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:25:52 +0100

Hi,

I just did a git pull for the iPhone version and when I run prepare.py I get an error about wrong CMake version.
I have updated homebrew to latest and refreshed all the formulas, and I also tried installing the latest .dmg from CMake's site directly so I'm pretty sure I'm running the latest version.

In fact the command:

cmake --version

gives me

cmake version 3.3.2

which I believe is the latest CMake available, so I don't understand why the prepare script complains about wrong version as can be seen here:

CMake Error at configs/config-ios.cmake:78 (message):

  You need at least CMake version 3.3.20150815 but you are currently using

  3.3.2

Call Stack (most recent call first):

  configs/config-ios-x86_64.cmake:24 (include)

  CMakeLists.txt:69 (include)

Anyone else experiencing this? How can I fix it?

Cheers,

Peter