[Linphone-developers] long warnings break Linphone window layout

From: Liviu Andronic
Subject: [Linphone-developers] long warnings break Linphone window layout
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:17:17 +0200

Dear devels,
Long errors/warnings when calling will break the window layout in
Linphone, as the text is not wrapped and makes the window extra wide.

Sometimes I get such call errors with Iptel, when a call fails to be
placed for some reason, and at that point the Linphone window becomes
unusable to the point where I need to restart Linphone. The displayed
error message, all in one line, looks like this:
Temporarily unavailable [ip]:5060 "Noisy feedback tells: pid=1146
req_src_ip=[ip] req_src_port=5060 in_uri=sip:address@hidden
out_uri=sip:address@hidden via_cnt==1"

I cannot catch the resulting window in one screenshot, so attached are
two. The window is wider still than the screen, so I'd probably need a
3rd screenshot to catch it fully. It is impossible to resize it back
to a usable state. This is on Ubuntu 14.04 under Xfce 4.12.

Regards,
Liviu

--
Do you think you know what math is?