[Linphone-developers] process_request_event not implemented yet for meth

From: Rui Maia
Subject: [Linphone-developers] process_request_event not implemented yet for method REQUEST?
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 15:24:50 +0100

Hi,

I had manage to implemente a c++ application using libphone, and register in sip.linphone, receive calls, make calls, transfer, etc…

But I also need to receive a SIP trunk connection (from an external server) and want to implement simple procedures for that… but I cannot find out if this is possible using liblinphone. Is there any example on something like this?

Tkx!

RM

RFPM