Re: [Linphone-developers] setting TOS byte in linphone android

From: Adrian Schwartz
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] setting TOS byte in linphone android
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 09:14:39 +0300

Hi Dragos,
Thank you very much for replaying.
Does it means that I need to compile the apk for this?
Where does the .linphonerc file resides in the phone?

Regards
Adrian

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 12:04:54 +0000 (UTC)

From: Dragos Oancea <address@hidden>
To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] setting TOS byte in linphone
        android

Hi Adrian
You can use??linphone_core_set_audio_dscp() .I found the attached on the CSipSimple mailling list a while ago. Not sure about their accuracy .?
You can also set/unset them in the config file (.linphonerc) , in the [rtp] section.
Eg:audio_dscp=0x0video_dscp=0x0
Regards,Dragos