[Linphone-developers] Linphone - File transfer feature

From: Chiara
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone - File transfer feature
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:09:45 +0200

Dear Sirs,

just downloaded the debian 3.6.1 version, tried call and chat and everything is fine. I liked to understand how to setup also file-transfer, looking at documentation I've found:

1) a php script that get files in http and delete them after a week: but how can I call it from linphone? 2) Javascript External: FileManager: this means that work only with linphone-web?
3) tried linphone web but have found only call and chat features.

I kindly ask you if exist a tutorial on how to add file-transfer feature or where to look to getting started.
Thanks in advance, BR

--
Chiara