[Linphone-developers] Turn volume completely off or mute audio during ca

From: Mr Pinguin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Turn volume completely off or mute audio during call on android using mediastream2
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 16:56:43 +0200

Hi,
while calling on android i can't mute/turn off volume of ear piece speaker completely ,because android is in "IN_CALL" mode like GSM call, so i always hear a little sound even i turn volume off. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

So what i want to do is to set the volume = 0 or do not forward audio stream to speaker during call.

I see mediastream2 has filter and it can detach from speaker or rtprecv stream.

i'm thinking about the way to extend linphonecore with an JNI method e.g. turnVolumeOff().
Can i use mediastream lib/.so independently in android client to access audio device during call ?

So what is the correct way to do that ?

regards