Re: [Linphone-developers] Issue : io error registration failed

From: Fabrizio Carrai
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Issue : io error registration failed
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 21:53:17 +0200

I'm brand new to linphone, so I apologize for any misunderstanding.
Where are running Linphone ? I was not able to find the error messag among my Linux sources.

Are you using a proxy ?

I' am trying to register, but getting  "io error registration failed" .
I have tried multiple accounts (from linphone), and no one  works.

What possibly could be the cause and how can i solve it ??

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Manar