[Linphone-developers] Build and debug with Eclipse

From: Fabrizio Carrai
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Build and debug with Eclipse
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 15:38:09 +0200

Greetings to everybody
This is my first message in the list.
I'm pretty new to Linphone, although I immediately found it very interesting.

I've been able to download the sources and to build Linphone under Debian 8. So far, so good.

Now I would build and debug under Eclipse, but I'm not able to configureĀ it properly. I've been able to import and build the project but not to debug it (no debug option on the top menu).

Is anybody working with Eclipse and Linphone ?

Thanks

--
Fabrizio