Re: [Linphone-developers] compiling linphone python for raspberry pi

From: Russell
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] compiling linphone python for raspberry pi
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 08:18:12 +0800

Hi,

When compiling, bellesip seems to locate antlr header files from the system directory, thus /usr/include/antlr3.h and /usr/include/antlr3defs.h.
My raspbian system on raspberry pi has 3.2 version of antlr installed, but linphone-cmake-builder tags/3.8.4 has 3.4 version of antlr.
antlr3.2 has antlr3NewAsciiStringCopyStream, while antlr3.4 not but has antlr3StringStreamNew.

So I am guessing that bellesip use system provided header files (version 3.2) to decide whether to call antlr3NewAsciiStringCopyStream or antlr3StringStreamNew, but when linking, it links to the antlr ( version 3.4) come with linphone-cmake-builder.

Anybody can help? I have been investigating this problem long enough, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks