[Linphone-developers] linphone-android crashes on call hangup

From: P. S.
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone-android crashes on call hangup
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:09:57 +0200

Greetings All!

I have built my own test version of linphone using android studio on mac os X using code i downloaded about two weeks ago. The APK built, and i can run the app on my s4 - so cool! :)

When making calls I see two issues that I am hoping folks here have some guidance on:
1.  after 30 - 60 seconds of a video call depending on the codec, screen freezes and android alert that says wait or close? I am not sure why the ANR comes as the call is still on.
2.  When i hang up the video call, it seems the apk crashes (on both sides). As an added, sometimes the native camera crashes - as it doesnt seem to release the camera.

Since it is possible that it happens because of my config, I have pasted my linphonerc file is pasted below - the linhpone-android code has not been modified.

linphonerc_default-----------------------------------------------------------
[net]
download_bw=380
upload_bw=380
firewall_policy=2
stun_server=<stun server>
[sip]
contact=sip:address@hidden
use_info=0
use_ipv6=0
keepalive_period=30000
ping_with_options=1
default_proxy=0
sip_port=0
sip_tcp_port=5060
sip_tls_port=0
udp_port=0
[proxy_0]
reg_proxy=<sip:xx.xx.xx.xx;transport=tcp>
reg_route=<sip:xx.xx.xx.xx;transport=tcp>
[video]
size=qvga
enabled=1
display=1