Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android Error: Cannot find input file

From: Winona Kwok
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android Error: Cannot find input file "Makefile.in" in libilbc-rfc3951
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:29:40 +0800

Oh man, is there any place where I could get a stable release? Kinda need this urgently.

Best Regards,
Winona Kwok

On 25 Jun, 2015, at 11:28 am, Shruti Goyal <address@hidden> wrote:

Stucked into the same issue. Latest linphone android code is not stable i guess.

With Warm Regards,
Shruti Goyal
VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd
Cell : +91 9872048482 | Skype : shrutigoyal703