Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android Error: Cannot find input file

From: Shruti Goyal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android Error: Cannot find input file "Makefile.in" in libilbc-rfc3951
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:58:19 +0530

Stucked into the same issue. Latest linphone android code is not stable i guess.

With Warm Regards,

Shruti Goyal

VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd

Cell : +91 9872048482 | Skype : shrutigoyal703

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 8:10 AM, Winona Kwok <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to build linphone for android, I have installed all the necessary tools (i.e. yasm, nasm, curl, ant, rsync, autoconf, automake, aclocal, libtoolize, pkgconfig), set all needed directories pointed to the right path. I’m building it on my mac.

When trying to build, I met with this error,

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `Makefile.in'
make: *** [/Users/winonakwok/Desktop/linphone/linphone-android/submodules/libilbc-rfc3951/Makefile] Error 1
I have also tried replacing

if test -f /opt/local/bin/glibtoolize ; then
# darwin
LIBTOOLIZE=/opt/local/bin/glibtoolize

with

if test -f /usr/local/bin/glibtoolize ; then
# darwin
LIBTOOLIZE=/usr/local/bin/glibtoolize

I am wondering if I am missing any steps? Can anyone guide and help me on this? Thanks!
Best Regards,
Winona Kwok