[Linphone-developers] SIP REGISTER loop (too quick to attempt re-registr

From: DaveO
Subject: [Linphone-developers] SIP REGISTER loop (too quick to attempt re-registration)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:57:03 +0100

Hi,

I'm seeing a SIP REGISTER request (with the correctly encoded nonce response) be followed by a SIP OK, this pattern repeats very fast. It's almost like the 2nd REGISTER is being sent by Linphone before the reply from the first is received. (there is an ALG in my SIP path so quite possibly a cause of a slight delay).

Where could I look in the code to see how feasible it would be be to add a delay in before the check to see if the PBX has sent the 200 OK?

If it helps, my Linphone has 6 identities in it and only 1 is failing.

The peer *is* showing as registered in Asterisk and does receive an inbound call, I'm sure this is just a throughput issue...

Dave