[Linphone-developers] Linphone Android settings order and change package

From: Shruti Goyal
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android settings order and change package name
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:56:19 +0530

Hi Linphone dev,

I have 2 question which are as follows :-

  1. How can we change the order of audio codecs in the Settings screen -> Audio -> Codecs list ? From where is the audio codecs list is being inflated in the preferece list?

  2. In the README document, there some steps given to create an apk with different package name, I performed all those steps and run the make command and installed the apk in device. Then I tried to install LINPHONE application from Play Store, it is showing me that it is already installed. That means the package name has not been modified. Any idea on this?

With Warm Regards,

Shruti Goyal

VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd

Cell : +91 9872048482 | Skype : shrutigoyal703