Re: [Linphone-developers] Followup response to yesterday's #3 & $4: Newb

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Followup response to yesterday's #3 & $4: Newbee problem building linphone-android
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:16:46 +0200

What is the file system of /usr/local/linphone-android partition? In any case
your installation seems very odd, before doing anything else, you should manage
to execute check_tools.sh script:

1) cd /usr/local/linphone-android/
2) sh ./check_tools.sh

If not working, try in order:

3) bash ./check_tools.sh
4) ls -l check_tools.sh && file check_tools.sh (copy output here)

By the way, please answer the current thread instead of creating a new email
for each response so that one can follow the discussion easily.

Cheers

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications