[Linphone-developers] How can I use the ChatStorage class

From: Yonatan Nir
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How can I use the ChatStorage class
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 11:34:29 +0000

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the ChatStorage class since I'm using chat messages in my app.
When trying to call ChatStorage.getInstance() I get an exception: Linphone service not instantiated yet, even though there is a previous call in my main activity's onCreate method:
startService(new Intent(this, LinphoneService.class));

The manifest hold this decleration:
<service android:name="linphone.jar.org.linphone.LinphoneService"></service>
Is there something I'm doing wrong here?

Thank you for all those who reply.