Re: [Linphone-developers] How see full INVITE message

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How see full INVITE message
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 13:41:19 +0200

belle-sip automatically strips non ascii characters when logging received/sent
packets. Because for instance you will download  a raw binary file, you do not
want your output full of "non printable" characters.
Your "From" address must contain a non ascii character at first position
(possibly non-harmful such éèçà), so message is truncated.

This is not ideal, we are aware of this limitation and if you have a proper fix
for this I'll be glad to merge it into belle-sip. Look at
belle-sip/src/channel.c:make_logbuf function and also find_non_printable.
Currently it is not possible to see the full INVITE (or you have to change
find_non_printable to return full buf length).

Cheers,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications