Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone crash on iPad

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone crash on iPad
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 10:02:39 +0200

Hi,

Indeed we spotted this crash recently and it should be fixed from commit:

72175dc 2015-05-25 16:58:44 +0200 Gautier Pelloux-Prayer  LinphoneManager:
change runningOnIpad to use UIuserInterfaceIdiomPad instead of #ifdef
UI_USER_INTERFACE_IDIOM because somehow it is not fully working on iOS 8.2

Can you try to build using commit 72175dc to confirm that the crash does not
occur anymore?

Thanks,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications