[Linphone-developers] Fwd: Linphone web registration timeout on windows

From: Jorge Dominguez
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Fwd: Linphone web registration timeout on windows 8
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 09:33:35 -0400

Hello List,
  I'm developing a web softphone to register to my sip server, it works fine on mac, but when i try on windows 8 i'm not able to register, it gives me a timeout error. here is my function can anybody point me on the right direction please.

loginRegister: function() {
    var username = test.login.getAccount();
    var password = test.login.getPassword();
    var server = test.login.getDomain();

    var core = test.core.getCore('core');

    var proxyConfig = core.newProxyConfig();
    var authinfo = core.newAuthInfo(username, null, password, null, null);

    core.addAuthInfo(authinfo);
    proxyConfig.identity = 'sip:' + username + '@' + server;
    proxyConfig.serverAddr = 'sip:' + server;

    proxyConfig.expires = 3600;
    proxyConfig.registerEnabled = true;
    core.addProxyConfig(proxyConfig); //execute the registration process
    var ret = core.addProxyConfig(proxyConfig);
if (ret === 0) {
core.defaultProxy = proxyConfig;
    }

},