Re: [Linphone-developers] Including linphone in a Java desktop applicati

From: Manar Boukhari
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Including linphone in a Java desktop application
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 10:14:23 +0200

Hi,

I'm not sure if linphone can be integrated into a Java Swing or Java FX application - which I wish to do. The only support seems to be android based.

I've searched a lots online but couldn't find any examples of linphone working in a Java SE environment.

According to Linphone site, it appears that the mediastreamer2 only offers android support. So How tightly coupled is this to Android, what sort of level of effort would be involved in supporting embedding in a JPanel for example?

Does anyone know if this is possible ?

Any advice would be appreciated !

Best regards,

--