[Linphone-developers] Linphone problem when trying to terminate a confer

From: Yonatan Nir
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone problem when trying to terminate a conference
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 14:44:55 +0000

Hi,
I'm using Linphone and have tried using the conference feature to create a PTT conference. I manage to create the conference and everyone can hear the user who created the conference.
The problem arise when I'm trying to terminate the conference. When I do that, the other participents are disconnected and their call is released as I expect, but for some reason the user who created the conference keeps hearing himself like he's in a call with himself. Is it a known issue? Can you possibly think about a reason why it would happen?
Help will be much appreciated.
Yonatan