[Linphone-developers] enabling lime?

From: Peter Villeneuve
Subject: [Linphone-developers] enabling lime?
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 11:26:30 +0100

Hi guys,

I need some help testing out the lime ZRTP feature for linphone android but no one has answered my question on the list as to how to enable it.

I have changed lime=true in the linphone configure.ac file on line 694 https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone/blob/699f088acd045053995f39f414265f43b2c2336d/configure.ac

I don't get any errors when I run make and I see lime.c apparently compiles, but when I test it out between 2 android clients that have already established a previous ZRTP session I see in the logs that the message is still being sent in cleartext. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to enable lime somewhere?

Cheers,
Peter