[Linphone-developers] "cannot set echo limiter to mode [1]", Liblinphone

From: Balder Mørk
Subject: [Linphone-developers] "cannot set echo limiter to mode [1]", Liblinphone Android
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 15:33:24 +0200

I'm using liblinphone for Android in an app. I try to enable echo limiter and noise gate on startup like so:

linphoneCore.enableEchoLimiter(true);
linphoneCore.getConfig().setBool("sound", "noisegate", true);

However, when I get an incoming call, I see the following lines in the output:

cannot set echo limiter to mode [1] because no volume send
cannot set noise gate mode to [1] because no volume send

Does this mean that echo limiter and noise gate will be enabled once streams are up and running, or do I need to re-enable this once streams are up and running?

regards
Balder Mørk