Re: [Linphone-developers] Using SIPAddHeader to force Auto-answer

From: Guillaume Bienkowski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Using SIPAddHeader to force Auto-answer
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 12:04:39 +0200

Hi Matthew,

Indeed, this function will tell you if the user asked for an auto answer, which is exactly what you put in your header.

Relevant source code is here: https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone/blob/83f4d9554514f0f2888a614436ca717ff991ecd0/coreapi/bellesip_sal/sal_op_call.c#L538

On the other hand, linphone does not answer automatically when this flag is set as of today. We could implement it with a configuration option in the linphonerc file at some point but it is not yet the case.

You could do it yourself if you use the Linphone library in your project: on the call_state_changed callback with state LinphoneCallIncomingReceived , you call this linphone_call_asked_to_autoanswer() and if it returs TRUE, you answer the call.

Guillaume Bienkowski