Re: [Linphone-developers] Using SIPAddHeader to force Auto-answer

From: Matt Murphy
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Using SIPAddHeader to force Auto-answer
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 16:16:54 +0000 (UTC)

As an addendum to my previous post, I found a function linphone_call_asked_to_autoanswer() function in coreapi/linphonecore.c. However, I cannot find any evidence that this function is ever called. I feel like this is on the correct path, but I am unsure of how (or where) to utilize it in order to enable auto-answer upon receiving an instruction in the SIP Header.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks,

--Matt