[Linphone-developers] Web plugin compilation failed

From: Kevin SOULAT
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Web plugin compilation failed
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 20:29:17 +0200

Dear all,

I tried to compile the linphone web plugin according to these instructions:
https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-web-plugin (on windows),
but when I run the
"prep2010.cmd" command, I have the following error in CMakeError.log :

CheckIncludeFiles.c(2): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'pthread.h': No such file or directory
[C:\Users\formation_9\Desktop\firebreath\build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTryCompileExec3475298625.vcxproj]

I want to add that I launched the command "prep2010.cmd examples" with success,
and I updated the PATH environment variable.

Do you have any idea about the issue and what could be the solution?

Regards,
Kevin

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information contained in this message and any
accompanying documents may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

NOTE DE CONFIDENTIALITE - Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le
"message") sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont
confidentiels. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et
d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur. Toute utilisation de ce message non
conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou
partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. L'internet ne permettant
pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, Ubiqus (et ses filiales) decline(nt)
toute responsabilite au titre de ce message, dans l'hypothese ou il aurait ete
modifie.