Re: [Linphone-developers] Testing AES3 with EC and B256 on Android

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Testing AES3 with EC and B256 on Android
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:13:13 +0200

Hi Eli,
no problem from your patch, zrtp.c has been badly modified after I included your patch to fix a problem on missing null termination in SAS but it was caused by an outdated version on bzrtp in linphone-android repository. I'll revert the bad fix, update bzrtp in linphone-android and everything shall get back working.

I shall soon include in bzrtp a report on which algorithm were used during the zrtp negotiation and add more tests on several cases, this should avoid this kind of errors in future.

Johan