[Linphone-developers] Linphone Android presence - how to

From: Filip Malenka
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android presence - how to
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 23:20:28 +0200

Hi all Linphone devs,

is there any way to enable presence on Linphone Android?

I found several threads mentioning some buddies and buddy lists but
there is nothing of that kind in the Linphone app interface. I can only
add a friend, that's all.. Compared to a desktop Linphone client I can't
explicitly choose "publish presence information" or "allow this contact
to see my presence". Where do I do this? Do I have to compile another
Linphone client by myself with any special config?

I only figured out, that the contacts added through Linphone on Android
are actually stored to my phones contacts. I can group them there but
Android itself does not offer any kind of "publish presence" to those
contacts.

I am just trying to see wheter Android Linphone useragents are online or
offline. Now they all appear offline..

Thank you for help.
Filip