Re: [Linphone-developers] How to disable prevent_colliding_calls using l

From: Alexander Altshuler
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How to disable prevent_colliding_calls using linphone web plugin
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:44:37 +0300

Hi

On 1 April 2015 at 12:50, Alexander Altshuler <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi
Sorry for second post - Subject was without mail list prefix.
I use the latest linphone web plugin to develop custom web SIP client.
Platform - Windows/Firefox.

When my client has one incoming ringing call, another is auto-declined.

Our application is multi-line by design.
We may have one active calls, some calls on-hold and still be able to receive incoming calls.
Only-one-incoming-alerting-call limitation make our application completely unusable.
Are there any workarounds?

maxCalls is set to 6 and client is able to receive second calls when already connected.
I have feeling that the "prevent_colliding_calls" setting within "sip" section of config is responsible to control such behavior by looking to source code.

My JS code:
  core.init();
  core.config.setInt("sip", "prevent_colliding_calls", 0);

But it have no impact.
Any advises?
Thank you in advance!

Alexander Altshuler