Re: [Linphone-developers] Source PHP code of https://www.linphone.org:44

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Source PHP code of https://www.linphone.org:444/lft.php, and OTR
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 21:18:36 +0200

I created a page on the liblinphone wiki about file transfer. It's to be completed but you'll find the php source on it.
http://www.linphone.org/wiki/doku.php/liblinphone:file_transfer

There is no plan for OTR for the chat but an experimental feature is already available to encrypt chat messages. You can enable it using the --enable-lime configure switch(it's off be default). It uses extra key material generated during previous ZRTP session to encrypt the chat message/files so you must have at least a ZRTP verified call before using the feature to securely exchange messages.

regards,

johan