Re: [Linphone-developers] howto disable/subpress rtcp media attribute in

From: Sebastian Gunreben
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] howto disable/subpress rtcp media attribute in INVITE [SOLVED]
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 18:55:15 +0200

Hi Johan, all,

finally, I was able to solve my problem.
The parameter rtcp_enabled=0 in the [rtp] section prohibits sending the
rtcp media attribute _only_ (and that is the trick), if firewall_policy
is not stun.

If firewall_policy=stun, then the parameter rtcp_enabled=0 does not
work. Independent of its setting 1 or 0, a=rtcp is always present in the
INVITE message.

It remains the question, if this is intended.

Best regards,
Sebastian