[Linphone-developers] Source PHP code of https://www.linphone.org:444/lf

From: Palatinux Fortress
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Source PHP code of https://www.linphone.org:444/lft.php, and OTR
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 00:11:06 +0000 (UTC)

Dear developers,

* Images exchanged in the Linphone chat function are up- and downloaded at https://www.linphone.org:444/lft.php.
Since some of us would not like to share our unencrypted images with the Linphone servers; can we get a copy of lft.php so we can set it up on our own servers?

* Can we adjust the (Android) source code in such a way that we can upload 'any' file instead of images only?

* Linphone uses SIP SIMPLE to send chats plain-text across the Internet (when TLS is not used). Is OTR planned for the chat?

And yup, we tried Jitsi, but it crashes even more often than Linphone.