[Linphone-developers] mediastreamer address@hidden

From: Henrik Pauli
Subject: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer address@hidden
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:27:39 +0100

I fixed this and cleaned up a few nasties in terms of wchar_t handling, wouldn't say it's the best code ever but I never code in C if I can help it. Kept all the ifdef unicode things in there (might even work when ifndef unicode but I have no such platform), but since the wchar_t string functions are in since Win95, I made wide chars default, and try to only do wcstombs if I need to interface with a *A winapi call.

Might open a pull request or something about it.