[Linphone-developers] Remote provisioning feature.

From: Lê Doãn Trinh
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Remote provisioning feature.
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:34:01 +0900

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use Remote provisioning feature of Linphone by setting a URL which points to a XML file to load the configuration, but i dont know how to create XML (contant some information as username, password & service URL) to client (iOS, Android) automatic login. I have see wizard_linphone_create.rc file in Xcode project, but that is only simple file.

If you have full XML sample, let's share with me.

--
Thanks & Best Regards.