Re: [Linphone-developers] Video call transfer

From: Yassin Jaffer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Video call transfer
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:52:16 +1100

This the logfile  http://pastebin.com/dtFu17kW

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 8:58 PM, Yassin Jaffer <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm having an issue when I try to transfer a video call initiated by linphone to other third party phones., I loose video(only audio) and I have to issue "camera on" command. linphone is compiled from github.
in ARM board and running from the command line without GUI. The desktop version in windows does not have this issue.
I've set both automatically_initiate=1, automatically_accept=1, but they don't seem to have any effect. Any help will be appreciated.