Re: [Linphone-developers] Compilation error

From: J Alex Antony Vijay
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Compilation error
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:26:03 +0530

Hi Gautier,

    Thanks for your reply.

I have resolved the issue and compiled successfully with HomeBrew by installing antlr3.

Used below statement:

brew install antlr3.2

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 2:48 PM, Gautier Pelloux-Prayer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Please follow the README.macos.md instructions. If after that it still does not work, we’ll do some check on your setup. However please note that:

1) Mixing Macports and Homebrew is a very bad idea
2) Just moving /opt/local may not avoid residual files of Macports to be used, even if this should not be the case.

Regards,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications