[Linphone-developers] Compilation error

From: J Alex Antony Vijay
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Compilation error
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:30:00 +0530

Hi All,

    I am getting some compilation error while compiling latest linphone code in my iMac machine ( Mac OS X 10.9.5 = Maverick ).

I am using HomeBrew. Before installing HomeBrew, I have used MacPorts and I have used below comment to move macport.

"sudo mv /opt/local ~/macports"

Linphone Compilation Error:

checking dynamic linker characteristics... darwin.ios dyld
checking antlr3.h usability... yes
checking antlr3.h presence... yes
checking for antlr3.h... yes
checking whether antlr3StringStreamNew is declared... yes
configure: res_getservers usable
checking whether res_ndestroy is declared... yes
checking for antlr3... no
configure: error: Could not find antlr.jar. Please install antlr3
make[1]: *** [/linphone-iphone/submodules/build/../build-armv7-apple-darwin.ios/belle-sip/Makefile] Error 1
make: *** [broadcast_all] Error 1

Please help me to fix this issue..
Thanks in advance.

--