[Linphone-developers] Video Talk Fails on Linphone-Android

From: 曹贵林
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Video Talk Fails on Linphone-Android
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 20:36:54 +0800

HI buddies,
I succeed in building linphone-android. Commit Info:
    commit af7048f125da5714dd040c1d170bde0fff44dee8
    Author: Sylvain Berfini <address@hidden>
    Date:   Fri Mar 13 14:23:03 2015 +0100

I install this newly built app on my sumsang tablet and make a video call with another linphone on a HTC smartphone, via a asterisk server in public network. NOTE: the HTC phone has a linphone downloaded from the website (version: 2.0.2). But the video talk fails:
- Both side can not see the video from remote side;
- The HTC can hear the voice from samaung, which has my built linphone app installed; But the samsung cannot!
- after about 20-30 seconds, the connection is lost!

Can someone help me about this problem? Thanks in advance!

Dennis Cao (曹贵林)