[Linphone-developers] Fail to clone via 'http/https' protocol!

From: 曹贵林
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Fail to clone via 'http/https' protocol!
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 13:43:45 +0800

Hi buddies!
I am a newer of linphone. I tried to clone the source code. For some reason, I can not access git repository on internet by the git protocol from my host. But I can access git repository, e.g. on github.com, by https or http protocol.

on linphone website, it says http/ https can used instead of 'git' protocol. But i failed to run following command:

$ git clone http://git.linphone.org/linphone.git

Cloning into 'linphone'...

fatal: repository 'http://git.linphone.org/linphone.git/' not found

Hope someone can help me out! Thanks in advance:)

--
Dennis Cao