[Linphone-developers] Linphone 64 bits compilation

From: Michel Ferreira Bueno
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 64 bits compilation
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:17:50 -0300

I’m trying to migrate my app to iOS 8.2 and add support to 64 bits architecture.
I’ve got the latest iOS git and compiled. Then I replaced the linphone-sdk folder in my app with the one just compiled.
When I try to run my app I’m getting this error:

(null): Library not found for –lzrtpcppcore

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michel