[Linphone-developers] Compile Linphone with OpenH264

From: Dominik Fehr
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Compile Linphone with OpenH264
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:36:41 +0000

Hey guys,

I’m having some trouble with Cisco phones receiving and properly decoding a video SIP call from Linphone with X264.

Afaik, using OpenH264 should fix the problem. Are there any known ways to use Unix Linphone with OpenH264 for Debian?

Other side, are there any critical things which would prevent it from working with it? I’ve seen the iPhone version already uses it.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

-          Dominik