[Linphone-developers] liblinphone crashes when disconnecting directly af

From: Ben Sartor
Subject: [Linphone-developers] liblinphone crashes when disconnecting directly after calling a busy contact
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 21:29:45 +0100

Hello linphone,

we have found a crash using liblinphone on iOS in Simlar. As Simlar is
completely push-notification based, it disconnects directly from the sip server
when a call finishes. Doing that when calling a busy contact yields to a crash
in liblinphone. I'm not quick enough to reproduce the crash with the iphone
linphone client.

Attached is a logfile and a crashlog containing the backtrace.

Furthermore a patch for mediastreamer2 fixing this problem is attached, too. Is
it mergable?

Kind Regards,
 Ben

--