Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Source code for Android

From: Guillaume Bienkowski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Source code for Android
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:56:44 +0100

You must have the wrong mailing list. We’re linphone, not sipdroid.

Guillaume Bienkowski

Le 18 févr. 2015 à 10:48, E G Raja <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hi Johan,

Thanks for your help, Already i used  this way to download the source file. In that also, lots sub-module files are missing.

Here is the link, i have stored my downloaded source project.

Don't mistake me , Kindly share share your source, if you have any linphone file without any error. This is the time, it will be very helpful for me.

Thanks & Regards
Raja.