Re: [Linphone-developers] Black Screen issue after splash screen and app

From: hemant kumar
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Black Screen issue after splash screen and application not responding error
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:57:34 +0530

Dear Sir,

I'm using  linphone android application .when  I start application it display splash screen but after it display black screen  for some time and given error application not responding error ,application crash. I have try two or three  other mobile same issue occur. This application also work fine for some location .Please help me what’s the reason for black screen and application not responding error. I have also check internet connection .